Re: fedora:simple suggestion for a word

--- Youcef Rabah Rahal <rahal at arabeyes dot org> wrote:

> 'mount' here does not have that meaning ;) I
> suggested a few weeks ago and
> continue to suggest the word تركيب which is the
> exact translation. for
> unmount, what about فصل or similar ???

I think تركيب is more than fine and even ركوب
or how about إركاب ?. Anything but tajhiz though.
That word is used for so many different things
already. Initialization, setup, installation etc...
Its more overloaded than C++ operators in the kind of
terrible code I used to write... :-)

Also, إاغلء التجهيز is just unscientific,
replacing 1 word with 2. What I love most about Arabic
is that it gives you the chance to say more with less.
:) This is its true advantage over other languages.
خير الكلام ما قل و دل

Abdulaziz,