Re: gtranslator fully translated

Excuse me for my late reply, I was also thinking to assign to you evo.po
I'll give you further instructions the coming days.
I would say work on xchat.po for now.(if you want)
The problem ist that I translated every po out there and thnx to your
great work all the important pos are done!

So I have to rethink a new plan as said which is taking a little bit of
time!

yours
Arafat