Re: Abi rocks the socks

Well that was my problem (and still is) do we use "nukta" for bulleting
even if we don't have the form of a point? for eg. if we have an arrow
or a star, I think using nukta in that context is not right. It's not
really correct.
So that was why I didn't wanted to use nukta as the Arabic pendant of
bullet.
I'm still undecided I liked matta because, as bullet, this is a term all
will understand what is meant with ( I suppose).
Still if anyone thinks differently I am open for ops!

yours
Arafat