Re: OpenOffice project is seeking translators

Ok, the url: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=27043

the windows version to be downloaded

poedit-1.2.5-setup.exe

but as I said, I did not use it yet and do not know if it will work but on the some sites they say that it is intended to allow users who do not have linux to use kbabel to do the translation work.

You can find many links by simply searching for "poedit"

regards.