new to doc team

Hi All,

My name is Isam Ishaq. I am new to the doc team. I like to give a brief
introduction on myself.

I am using linux since 1992 at my jobs at ISPs and Universities. I have some
translation background since I have translated openwebmail (
http://www.openwebmail.org/ ) into Arabic.

I am interested in helping translate fedora into Arabic. I have downloaded
all the translate direct on the CVS.

Is there a particular file in the fedora subdirectory that I should start
with?

Also, I still do not have a CVS account to upload the files, I hope to get
one soon - actually maybe I have one and I do not know its password, since I
applied for a CVS account more than a year ago but at that time there were
some problems with the cvs and I never manged to login. Anyway, I need
access to the CVS.

Best Regards,
Isam
--