Re: A Roaming Gang of Thugs :-)

--- Youcef Rabah Rahal <rahal at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> I have absolutely no problem with a translator moving from a project to
> another if they feel bored. However, coordinating ALL translators moving on
> a WEEKLY basis sounds just like a nightmare to me...

Not if _everyone_ moves in unison (ie. say Friday at midnight
UTC all switch to project+1 which is decided upon ahead of time).
The coordinator would have to have mailed the participants which
files they are assigned.

As noted it is a bit of initial work, but once the routine is there
I think its self-driven given the rotation is kept up with the
coordinators do their bit.

As noted, "mere idea".