Re: Working on wordlist...

--- Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> Now, for words like Zipped that has many many
> meanings, should I just put on meaning and say
> 'raje3
> zip'?

Here's an example:
يُعلم :: يُعلن عن :: يحيط علماً
بـ :: راجع (Advertise)

Also, can we please remove the translated (transferred
to golden files) and invalid words from the new_words
files?

That's because when I try to update for multiple
translations, sometimes I am not sure if I should do
it on new_words or full_wordlist, so I don't want to
switch from here to there just to check.
Also, this would give us (me) a motivation so see
there are 3000 words left, instead of 3500 ;)

Ossama