Re: Fedora's Arabic translation started !

--- Youcef Rabah Rahal <rahal at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
[...]
> PS: What about QAC though ?

I edited the QAC discussion page on Wiki, and still
more to come.
I really need help with QAC. I'm trying to collect and
create a simple document on things to be done and how,
but  for two weeks now, every day I have a different
problem that just makes my day.
Now, I don't have a linux installation AT ALL! :(
I'm trying to download the last CD of Fedora Core 1
again, as it got corrupted.

Ossama