[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
OpenOffice 1.1.1 Translators needed for Full Arabic builds
- To: Documentation and Translation <doc at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: OpenOffice 1.1.1 Translators needed for Full Arabic builds
- From: Anmar Oueja <anmar at canada dot com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 16:36:27 -0800
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.5 (X11/20040306)
I am happy to announce that the OpenOffice project is up to a good start.
I have checked in all the po files for OpenOffice 1.1.1 upcoming release
and intend on offering complete Arabic enabled builds for Windows, Linux
In order for us to offer the builds, we need to complete the translation
work on OpenOffice GUI. We currently at 98% . That is great.. it is
We need people to start working on it to finish it so we can offer all
arabs the ability to use Arabic GUI.
The project home page is at:
Please check out the po files from cvs and start working ASAP.
if you need anyhelp, please do let me know. I will be more than happy to