OpenOffice 1.1.1 Translators needed for Full Arabic builds

Hello all:

I am happy to announce that the OpenOffice project is up to a good start.

I have checked in all the po files for OpenOffice 1.1.1 upcoming release and intend on offering complete Arabic enabled builds for Windows, Linux and solaris.

In order for us to offer the builds, we need to complete the translation work on OpenOffice GUI. We currently at 98% . That is great.. it is soooo close...

We need people to start working on it to finish it so we can offer all arabs the ability to use Arabic GUI.

The project home page is at:

http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=OpenOffice

Please check out the po files from cvs and start working ASAP.

if you need anyhelp, please do let me know. I will be more than happy to aid.

Anmar