KDE-3.2.1 released

Not sure where our KDE maintainer is at and if/when he's coming
back (anyone know ?).  I saw this in passing and wanted to let
people know.

  http://www.kde.org/announcements/announce-3.2.1.php

I have NO idea what KDE's road-map is and when the next releases
are and where Arabic stands in all of this (for us to know our
own schedules and deadlines), so maybe someone involved can look
into this and let us all know (and state the info on the KDE
sub-project page on Arabeyes - ie. add a blurb).