Re: [QAC] Meeting.. agendas, minutes, etc.

Salam all,

Yes its me and I've resurfaced, hopefully permanently this time.

Is the meeting time for the next meeting already decided? I can't make it on
the 6th I will be in flight most of that day.

Any time after that is fine.

The June 9th meeting seems pretty fruitful to me. Sure wish I was there. But
may I ask what IS the QacRoles proposal, if there is one? No one has touched
that page since it was created.

Abdulaziz,