Re: KDE Translations and Sync's

Salam,

(I would have quoted your reply but it went into a mailbox in my home
machine).

I would recommend that you only work on kdelibs/. Once done, announce it
and move on to kdebase/. I don't recommend you say we are working on all
these rather large modules since you are not finishing a module/day --
so there is no point in claiming all those modules in one go.

As far as your CVS commits are concerned. It is too bad -- that's
obviously a network issue that you need to take care of in general (and
not a fault of our CVS method). In either case, please do the commits
yourself then -- with one catch. The first line of each commit should
read:

[On Behalf of: username]

Exactly as the format above. Use the username and not their first name
or last name or full name (I'm being too explicit, I know). This is just
so I can store the cvs commits under their name in the database.
I will implement those changes later today hopefully.

So from 0900 - 1300 UTC I would not make any modifications on CVS,
otherwise I am free to sync -- I am also being explicit here just in
case I misunderstood something ;)

Regards,
Mohammed Elzubeir