Re: CVS checkout command for the Debian Installer translations

On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 02:55:13PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:

> I suggest you start thinking about commiting back the Arabeyes files
> to d-i repository.

ANMAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar! Sync back to debian ;)

There.. that should get his attention ;)

> Plans for Test Candidate 2 are emerging. No string freeze is planned
> yet, but the more translated stuff we have, the best it will be.
>
> If you need some priorities for packages to be translated, please ask
> me....some packages are far more important than others.

Christian, please do provide us with a list of the priorities here if
you don't mind.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |