Re: CVS checkout command for the Debian Installer translations

Quoting anmar oueja (anmar at canada dot com):

> http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/howto/cvs-howto-en/
>
> and the module name is : translate/debian
>
> There are scripts that move the current CVS format to proper hirearchy
> to merge the old files with the new one

I suggest you start thinking about commiting back the Arabeyes files
to d-i repository.

Plans for Test Candidate 2 are emerging. No string freeze is planned
yet, but the more translated stuff we have, the best it will be.

If you need some priorities for packages to be translated, please ask
me....some packages are far more important than others.