KDE Translations and Sync's

Salam,

To Munzir:

Since you and your team are currently working on KDE and to avoid
potential conflicts, I would like to propose the following:

  - Announce modules you will be working on (allowing others, if they
    wish, to work on the modules you are not working on)
  - Perform a 'cvs update -dP' daily, before beginnig translations

I will be performing daily sync'd (or every couple days, let's see how
much stuff is being done on a daily basis), which is mainly why you need
to be doing cvs updates.

Also, could you give me the times that I should expect cvs commits? ie.
when would be a safe time for me to perform sync's without interfering
with on-going translations?

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |