Re:Arabeyes and Fedora

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004, Sherif Abdelgawad wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Jun 2004, Arafat Medini wrote:
>
> > Salam,
> >
> > Something like a lock down would be good. Get the RedHat ppl to know why
> > we and ONLY we want/can translate fedora and point everyone who wants to
> > get a cvs account to us.

What the **** is happening here?  What does this sentence mean?
Who are Arabeyes that think ONLY they want and can translate
Fedora???

The experience of past couple of months has shown that Arabeyes
is taking wrong steps after each other again and again.

Would Arabeyes stop this thread please?  At least on this list??
New people from Arabeyes show up and respond every couple of
days!   Please everybody either exclude fedora-trans-list from
your responses, or use fedora-ar-list (or whatever) instead.

behdad

> why ONLY if you I may ask?
>
> > Giving up fedora is totally wrong. The linux wave is coming. And We have
> > to be on the boat. It helps Linux, it helps us and it helps the Arabs.
>
> So it is a matter being on the boat?
>
> > IF and only IF the Fedora ppl would say"well no we are not interested in
> > cooperating with you" then you still can point to Alan Coxs reply, if
> > this does not help. Then kick them out.
>
> Kick who?
>
> Is it always the attitude has to be this way in discussing things,
> even after everyone did cool down ? This is why I did object at
> the first time. Attitude problem !
>
> Thanks
>
> Sherif

--behdad