Re: CVS checkout command for the Debian Installer translations

On Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 11:49:14AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Salam (I have to find how to write it Arabic...),
>
> Can you give me the correct checkout command for the Debian Installer
> translations of Arabeyes CVS?

The CVSROOT=/home/arabeyes/cvs

the d-i stuff sits in   trasnalte/debian

So, you can do:

$ cvs -d:pserver:anoncvs at cvs dot arabeyes dot org:/home/arabeyes/cvs login
(pass: anoncvs)
$ cvs -d:pserver:anoncvs at cvs dot arabeyes dot org:/home/arabeyes/cvs co \
  translate/debian

That should do it. Or you can download a snapshot from the viewcvs
interface:

http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/translate/debian/debian.tar.gz?tarball=1

Whatever rocks your boat ;)

Regards