Re: KACST / Arabeyes Translation Projects

On Sun, Jun 27, 2004 at 08:09:01PM +0300, Munzir Taha wrote:

> What's the problem if you allow us to contribute directly to KDE through
> your/Zawawi cvs account? You have mentioned before that you have other
> accounts.

The problem is a pure and simple technical one. You contribute directly
on KDE's CVS means that we have a distruption between what we have here
on Arabeyes' CVS for KDE and what is on KDE's CVS for Arabic. This makes
it even more error prone and even easier to lose translated work.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |