[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Fedora and Translation Teams
- To: Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: Fedora and Translation Teams
- From: Sherif Abdelgawad <sabdelg at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 17:48:35 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: Fedora Translation Project List <fedora-trans-list at redhat dot com>, Documentation and Translation <doc at arabeyes dot org>
On Sat, 26 Jun 2004, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:
> Another question would be, what can be done when there is another group of
> translators objecting to the pre-existing one, which has been doing the
> vast majority of the work?
Mohammed, You know as well as I know that Linux is growing in Middle
East and you just can not make all people unified or be in one side.
As far as I know there are 2 people who shared objection with me.
So if they did not talk publicly and object here I think you should
get what you asked for. I personally feel OK after the emails
we had and the point we reached, and have no problem to assign
the arabic translation to Arabeyes.