Re: Fedora and Translation Teams

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:

> Another question would be, what can be done when there is another group of
> translators objecting to the pre-existing one, which has been doing the
> vast majority of the work?

Mohammed, You know as well as I know that Linux is growing in Middle
East and you just can not make all people unified or be in one side.
As far as I know there are 2 people who shared objection with me.
So if they did not talk publicly and object here I think you should
get what you asked for. I personally feel OK after the emails
we had and the point we reached, and have no problem to assign
the arabic translation to Arabeyes.

Thanks

Sherif