Re: Fedora and Translation Teams

On Sat, Jun 26, 2004 at 03:04:28AM -0400, Sherif Abdelgawad wrote:

> [..]

I think this thread has gotten a bit too dodgy. Let's start from
scratch.

- From Groh's last post, I now understand that this is all in the
  process and all this is till being formed. Fair enough.

- You have certain issues with the translations themselves. Could you
  please explain what they are to us, so we can rectify them?

- You have certain issues with the way Arabeyes handles things (so far
  Arabeyes officially has not done anything, so I'm not sure what you
  are referring to -- but if you do have such issues, we would be happy
  to hear constructive criticism on the 'general' list).

It is obvious that you and I and everyone else is only interested in
Arabic being properly supported. So I for one, will stop the arguing.

/me extends hand to shake on peace ;)

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |