Re: KACST translation/Arabeyes

On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 12:15:05PM +0100, Muhammad Alkarouri wrote:
> I am almost as a foreigner to this topic as you, MElzubeir, so I am no
> speaker for Munzir/KACST. I wanted to understand the situation.

Well you are doing a much better job than most of us at understanding
Munzir (times like these are when friendships pay off ;)

> [..]
>
> Now I have reached the end of the e-mail, and I didn't get your point on
> the copyright issue. About the point I have got about the translations
> copyright being attributed to the individual translators, I said that
> after I checked some files. Examples:

Yes, you are right. I realized that the next day after re-reading my
post ;) Will have it explained better in the partnership view, which
should be published soon'ish.

> [..]
>
> Do you suggest I file this as a bug, in the translators' guide? I am not
> inclined to submit a bug for every translation team also. Suggestions?

Not sure about that -- perhaps the active translation coordinators can
answer this.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |