Re: KACST translation/Arabeyes

<We will hopefully
<come up with a scheme by the end of today's core meeting (everyone
<welcome to attend [1]).

IMHO, this is not only a core problem. Translators have a big role in something
like this as they are directly concerned about this and cz they have to set the
standards for future work.

<So I would say that we as Arabeyes ppl HAVE to accept that others work
<on our projects to make the whole go faster BUT we have to set rules, to
<highlight our ecosystem to guide the work.
<The common words po is for sure a very important brick in this whole
<game.

I think yes we have to accept extern contributions
(IMHO that's more then normal, it's as said great)
under our umbrella but where is the framework that reflects
our ecosystem to guide the whole.

arafat