Re: (no subject)

On Yaum al-Sabt 01 Jumaada al-Awal 1425 09:00 pm, Ossama Khayat wrote:
> --- Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> > Salam all,
> > I updated the OpenBugs page, for another Fedora Bug. Chase that ant ;)

chased but not catched yet!
Ossama, congratulations of being ACE'd. You well deserve it. Keep up the good
work. If I have the right to vote for the next lucky guy I would say Ahmed
Khalifa.

> > http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
>
> Oops.. Sorry forgot the subject ;)

 I hope I won't forget it too ;)

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status (MAPS)
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distros/mdkarabicsupport-en/
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA