Great news: KACST is going to begin working in translation next week

Salaam,
I would like to announce with pleasure that King Abdulaziz City for Science
and Technology (KACST) wants to participate in the translation beginning from
next Saturday. I will be the coordinator in the translation work. The work
will last for one month. I need some help and suggestions to make the process
smooth and productive as much as possible.

They would like to start with KDE, OpenOffice.org, Fedora, Debian,
wordlist ... as time permits. Since our work will be intensive, I prefer we
take a project and work with it until finished without intervention from
others to avoid conflicts and time waste as much as possible. Since I would
be working with them fulltime I would like to take over the whole procedure
(for one month) from committing the changes to sync'ing with KDE main site. I
need some help here regarding the sync procedure and BRANCH/HEAD issues.

I would also like to hear your suggestions regarding:
- priorities
- whether it's better to commit to Arabeyes first and then sync to the main
site or directly to the main site.
- others?

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status (MAPS)
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distros/mdkarabicsupport-en/
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA