Re: Need for a debian-l10n-bidi mailing list?

Quoting anmar oueja (anmar at canada dot com):

> Therefore, I suggest we have a debian-28n-bidi (l10n + i18n) mailing
> list that focus on localization and internationalization combined

l10n+i18n != 28n

l10n+i18n = g11n (globalization/globalisation depending whether you're
American or British..:-))

Anyway, using i18n is better as it often involves both....and there
already is a debian-i18n general list.

After this, you all will be free to talk about whatever you like, of
course....but stuff mentioned by Anmar IMHO pertain to i18n.