[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Need for a debian-l10n-bidi mailing list?
- To: anmar oueja <anmar at canada dot com>
- Subject: Re: Need for a debian-l10n-bidi mailing list?
- From: Christian Perrier <bubulle at debian dot org>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 09:00:51 +0200
- Cc: loubaton dot shlomi at 012 dot net dot il, anmar at arabeyes dot org, vorlon at debian dot org, Christian Perrier <bubulle at debian dot org>, webmaster at guides dot co dot il, Documentation and Translation <doc at arabeyes dot org>, Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle at freenet dot de>, Arash Bijanzadeh <a dot bijanzadeh at linuxiran dot org>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.6+20040523i
Quoting anmar oueja (anmar at canada dot com):
> Therefore, I suggest we have a debian-28n-bidi (l10n + i18n) mailing
> list that focus on localization and internationalization combined
l10n+i18n != 28n
l10n+i18n = g11n (globalization/globalisation depending whether you're
American or British..:-))
Anyway, using i18n is better as it often involves both....and there
already is a debian-i18n general list.
After this, you all will be free to talk about whatever you like, of
course....but stuff mentioned by Anmar IMHO pertain to i18n.