Re: about the arabic dictionary

> I'm interested in contributing to your dictionary... it is a very+nice
> idea .. because we are lacking such a utility ...
> Can you support me with the dictionary file to add on
> it.....
>
> I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible...

I am not sure if you are referring to the dictionary that ships with
Duali or with the Wordlist [1]. If you are referring to the dictionary
that ships with duali (in duali-data) then there is a _lot_ to be done
there. I think it's the most important non-development project on
Arabeyes but unfortunately is not sexy enough to get people work on it..
neither is it easy.

So, let me know which you are referring to.

P.S. Please do not send me HTML emails -- my spam filter throws those
away.
P.S.S. Please subscribe to the 'doc' list and then post to it.

Reference:
[1] http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=wordlist

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |