Re: Status of OpenOffice Project

Salam :

I tried pasting some of the points on the "Updates" section of the home page and found it to be too much so I just pasted a short message with a link to the report on archive.

Hope this is enough.

Anmar

Nadim Shaikli wrote:
--- anmar oueja <anmar at canada dot com> wrote:

1. Currently, all PO files in cvs.arabeyes.org are NON-po format compliant and should NOT be worked on at all.

Wow - I didn't know that.  Do please update each projects' blurb section
to include such info promptly and also link-in these great status report
emails within that section as well.