Re: GIMP update

The problem is I simply can't login. I type cvs login and wait and wait...
After something like 15 minutes I usually get a 'connection reset by peer'
message.

I won't file a bug report just yet because the problem is most probably on my
end. I can still access CVS and commit by uploading files to a remote computer
and ssh-ing to it and committing from there. No worries. Anyway, this thread
probably doesn't belong in this list so lets close it or move it elsewhere.
I'll let you know if I continue facing problems :)

Abdulaziz,

--- anmar oueja <anmar at canada dot com> wrote:
> Hello:
>
> What kind of problems are you having. Please make sure you file a bug in
>
> bugs.arabeyes.org ASAP as we need to make sure cvs is up and running all
> the time.
>
> Anmar
[...]