Debian CVS changes

I've just moved the files around in debian's CVS repository to make it
_much_ simpler (hopefully) for you translators to work on files without
needing to muck with the ugly/deep hierarchy.

Do please 'cvs co' a new copy of all the files and go forth and translate.

  http://www.arabeyes.org/misc/debian_status_bar.html

The following was recently noted on this list,

>  29 complete languages      100%
>     Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Welsh, Danish, German, Greek, Spanish, Basque
>     Finnish, French, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean,
>     Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmal, Dutch, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish
>     Brazilian Portuguese
>     Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Turkish, Ukrainian, Simplified Chinese
>     Traditional Chinese
>   4 nearly complete     90%-99%
>     Albanian, Portuguese, Hebrew, Swedish
>   5 partial             50%-89%
>     Slovenian, Arabic, Bosnian, Galician

I don't this we want Arabic to be at the bottom of the list now, do we ?
Its currently sitting at 20% complete with roughly 3,000 strings to
translate.