Re: Concerning the wordlist

On Wednesday 09 June 2004 15:42, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

> Hopefully Mr. Alrasheedan will chime in with a correction, but
> as far as I know work is to continue on adding multiple meanings
> to the words.  I believe letters 'A' and 'Z' have some multi
> translations already (denoted by "::") and so it would be best to
> work from the bottom-up (ie. Y, X, W, V, U, etc) since Ahmad is
> work from A down to meet somewhere in the middle.

Yes sir. I am providing multiple translations to the 'A' file and
Ossama is doing the same on the 'Z' file and I basically maintain
what is in between B -> Y in terms of additions from Qamoose.

Feel free to take any file from B - > Y to provide multiple translations
and please look at the file 'A' to get an idea on how we are formatting
the files with multiple translations.

Regards,
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)