Re: Pgadmin

--- Ben Abdallah Abdel Karim <karim2k at voila dot fr> wrote:
> Hi,

Hi,

> I was very happy to find somone translting pgadmin to arabic, thanks to you I
> ma using it with my native language, we are using pgsql here in Tunisia, and
> proud to make part of the opensource mouvement, I would like to ask you about
> Postgresql arabic ressources, if not if we could coordinate to make some.

It's really great to hear that. I hope you feel comfortable with the
translation.
I really don't know much about Postgresql nor any Arabic resources for it.
Anyway, if you would like to coordinate, it would be nice if you can join our
group, Arabeyes.org, and contribute as you can.

Arabeyes is aimed at fully supporting the Arabic language in Linux environment.
We rely on voluntary contributions by computer professionals and enthusiasts
all over the world.
You can refer to our website (http://www.arabeyes.org/) for more information.

=====
regards,