Re: [Fwd: Re: Huge progress on BiDi support in Debian Installer]

Hello Abdulaziz:

I have not seen any activity on CVS from your side. did you start translation on di. Please make sure you erase the debian dir and check out new debian po files. the old stuff is invalid and should not be worked on again.

Let me know

Thanks

Anmar

Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj wrote:
--- Anmar Oueja <anmar at canada dot com> wrote:

We are almost 75 % done... not much left. let us make this the first text based (or first ever) installer in Arabic.

So in other words we have about 250-300 strings to translate? Phhhshh, I can
chew through that while having my afternoon tea! I officially call dibs on
those strings. :)

Abdulaziz,