disclaimer

Salam all,

At the moment your probably all steaming mad at me.

I'm currently online. I'm "technically" on IRC, and staring at the screen
watching data arrive through my internet connection at an incredibly bad rate.
It's 20:49 UTC now but I've been in the IRC room since the beginning of the
meeting.

PROOF: Arafat compared me to a certain well-known leader... :)
Last thing currently visible on my screen: "<olimar>: erol: which gnome version
are you running?"

I'm really sorry. I did my best to attend this meeting. I ask to suspend my QAC
membership temporarily until I am better able to handle the responsibility.

Salam, and I apologize again.
Abdulaziz,