Re: FW: Arabic dictionary

On Tuesday 08 June 2004 18:19, you wrote:

Mike,

I see no problem in taking the source files and format them to run under
dictd or other proprietary format. At Arabeyes, we don't allow anonymous
contributions to our dictionary too. I guess if you give credit for Arabeyes
for the work you intend to do and contribute back to the project with your
enhancement then I see no problem.

Let me know if you need any help processing the source files or where to
get them for that matter.

Regards,