Re: I'm Back

--- Mohammed Gamal <f2c2001 at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> I guess I'd concentrate more on KDE, but I'll try to
> do in the wordlist as much as I can. I may also do
> some work on Fedora, Debian, and the rest of the
> translation projects.

BTW: where is our KDE coordinator ? Ahmad Zawawi, you still out there ?

> BTW: I'm facing a some problem with the CVS which I
> guess is wrong settings from my side, can someone
> provide me with the CVS settings I should use (i.e the
> CVSROOT and the module's path, it has been a long
> while since I worked on these things :) ).

If you're still having this problem, do please try to get on IRC
(#arabeyes) for someone there to walk you through a solution
(if one isn't found in our documentation/HOWTOs).

PS: do _please_ trim any cited text (ie. people's previous emails)
    to include only the relevant portions to your reply.