Re: I'm Back

--- Ahmad Al-rasheedan <asr at baldi dot cc> wrote:
> On Sunday 06 June 2004 20:00, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> > Mohammed, you know what I'm going to reply with :-)  I'm
> > a bit biased-differently and would __highly__ (for a number
> > of reasons) say "Wordlist, Wordlist and more Wordlist".
> >
> >   http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=Wordlist
> >
> > The wordlist of late hasn't been getting it due attention
> > and/or marketing-push :-) and as such I really believe a
> > couple more part-timers would do it good (Mr. Al-Rasheedan
> > needs some company :-)
> >

> Mr. Alrasheedan is running out of steam and would welcome
> a lending hand. I heard Mohammed was labeled "the machine"
> and I have a feeling the title did not come from thin air.

Please say it ain't so :-)  And indeed the name came to fit
due to some miraculous achievements.  Ahmad, it might be worth
while to say a word or two about Wordlist, its vision and its
importance to give various new (and returning) people a feel
for how important (and don't forget its static nature) it is.
Do please do the honors.

PS: <jab> by static I mean once its done, its done - no new .po
    files with each release </jab> ;-)