Re: I'm Back

--- Youcef Rabah Rahal <rahal at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> On Saturday 05 June 2004 13:47, Mohammed Gamal wrote:
[...]
> > I just wanna know what project I can help with now
> > (i.e. what's our main priorities right now
[...]
> Are you interested in working on Fedora/dist.po ?
>
> If so, you can start right away !

Youcef, have mercy on the guy!! You don't start off a marathon with a sprint ;)
Besides, isn't Fedora now a low-priority (relatively speaking of course)
project? I think it would be wiser to invest more in KDE or as Nadim suggested
the Wordlist.

The thing about Wordlist is that it isn't just a standalone project. So once
its finished there are dozens of things you can do with it. (Such as using it
as a QAC standard dictionary for non-technical terms!)

Abdulaziz,