Re: I'm Back

--- Mohammed Gamal <f2c2001 at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> Salam everybody,

Hella wala - THE.Machine(tm) is back ;-)

> I'm now OVER with my high school, I just finished my
> exams last wednesday. I'm back with nothin else to do.
> I just wanna know what project I can help with now
> (i.e. what's our main priorities right now). Should I
> start with KDE or GNOME or some other project?

Mohammed, you know what I'm going to reply with :-)  I'm
a bit biased-differently and would __highly__ (for a number
of reasons) say "Wordlist, Wordlist and more Wordlist".

  http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=Wordlist

The wordlist of late hasn't been getting it due attention
and/or marketing-push :-) and as such I really believe a
couple more part-timers would do it good (Mr. Al-Rasheedan
needs some company :-)

Salam and welcome back again (and again and again ;-)

PS: Hope your exams went well (and university waiting in
    earnest).