Re: QAC new date

On Sat, Jun 05, 2004 at 09:43:21AM +0200, Youcef Rabah Rahal wrote:
> Salam,
>
> On Saturday 05 June 2004 09:17, Arafat Medini wrote:
>
> > Salam all,
> >
> > I'll set the 8 of June, 20:00 GMT as a new meeting date. And I want to
> > inform you with mail that I'll take full control of the QAC from now on.
> > So ANYTHING regarding QAC has to go through my mailbox ;)

I'm okay with 2000 UTC June 8, 2004.

> 2/ As for 'full control'... Well, this has to be discussed properly in a
> meeting with all the persons involved present.

I think what Arafat is saying (allow me to translate from the
ArafatMadSpeak language here ;) is: he is willing to take leadership of
the QAC.

Abdulaziz also noted wanting to do so. We will try to iron out these
issues in the next meeting so it is clear who's who and what their
responsibilities are.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |