Re: Drupal project started

--- Youcef Rabah Rahal <rahal at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> Finally, we need the auto script to make automatically status page
> for the PO files... Nadim ? ;)

Done - you'll note that its 2% done on the drupal project page as of
today (its updated nightly along with all the other projects).

Alaa, I've also added you to the 'cvs' mailing-list (Elzubeir, please
don't forget to do that to those that are getting their CVS accounts);
you should _never_ mail to it, the mails are generated automatically
upon a commit.

Finally, Alaa welcome aboard !!