Re: arabizing drupal

On Tue, 1 Jun 2004 08:09:30 -0700 (PDT)
Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:

> Sounds like we need to augment the guide to say "mail to 'contact'
> your request for consideration".  Since the point has gotten across
> you should hear back from us in a day or two.

would be nice if it was made clear who's decision it is to approve such
a request bardo.

> BTW: make sure all your CMS work is with regard to UTF-8 !!

yeah yeah, don't worry, its UTF-8 all the way.
and it'll be the first site to do autobidi (until webbrowsers do this on
their own).

you can check take a peek @ http://www.eglug.org, this is a new Egyptian

ultimate_answer_t deep_thought(void) {
    return 42;