Re: URGENT: Debian files naming.

--- Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj <alarfaj0 at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> I noticed the following when it comes to msgids:
>
> base-config_debian_po.pot
> is identical to
> base-config_debian_po_ar.po
>
> This is leading me to believe that when I rename a pot file to a po
> file I should add a _ar just before the extension? I made a commit
> where I didnt do that. I hope I didnt break anything...
>
> What should I do?

I pointed this out in this mail (you might have missed it),

  http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2004/July/msg00194.html

hoping that Christian would take a quick peek.  I'm 99% sure its an
error or an oversight on either the scripts side or the file was
instantiated in multiple places wrongly for some reason.

I would recommend you continue to work on the file that already has
translations until this issue is resolved - ie. no harm done, but
this needs to be taken care of (at worst we can rename the file to
its proper name later).