glimmer.po

Salam Ayman,

I've reviewed your progress so far. You've done a very good job! You
have good attention to detail and your translations are in-line with
most of our policies.

Mainly I would just like to say after you translate a sentence, try to
see if playing around with the word positions will make the sentence
sound better or more natural. I always stress the importance of using
Arabic sentence structuring, not just Arabic voacbulary.

I'll send you the reviewed file to your email. Please do a diff between
this file and the file you have. I added comments and explanations for
your benefit.

Keep up the good work :)

Abdulaziz,