Re: [QAC] How to revive it

--- Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj <alarfaj0 at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> I'm worried about the QAC, its really not doing much when there is so
> much to be done.

I think you guys need to settle on a weekly meeting and live with it until
things start rolling.

> Nadim, whats the status of those files being split?

Well, the file as it stands now in CVS (without me touching it) has about
4,147 terms.  If I generate a new file with all our databases included
(except for OpenOffice) I end-up with 4,411 terms.  How many files would
you like me to break it into ?  How many terms in each file would you like
to see ?

I read the QAC meeting minutes and I think we were on crack thinking that
there were in excess of 30,000 unique 3 or less word terms (not the case).
I'm lead to believe that is what we thought based on this statement in the
minutes (June 9, 2004),

  '' After much debate it is agreed to break the file into
     10 files of approx 3,000 strings/file''

Let me know what you guys would like to end-up with and I'll get it done.