Re: Starting Debian Stage2

Quoting Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj (alarfaj0 at yahoo dot com):
> Salam all,
>
> I think we should start translating stage2 of Debian without delay.

Well, I just commited stage1 and ar is now at 95%....The missing
percents are mostly because of outdated files I need to commit back to
Arabeyes CVS.....and I need commit access for this (access requested
through Arabeyes BTS...)

So, yes going ahead for stage2 is important.

IMPORTANT
  newt/newt/po/ar.po 4u
  base-config/debian/po/ar.po: 98t5f9u [Ossama Khayat]
  tasksel/po/ar.po 2u
  tasksel/debian/po/ar.po 5u
  tasksel/tasks/po/ar.po 102u
  shadow/debian/po/ar.po 25u
  popularity-contest/debian/po/ar.po 7u
  exim/exim/debian/po/ar.po 63u
  iso-codes/iso_3166/ar.po: 61t128f215u [Mohammad Gamal]

Less important
  base-config/po/ar.po: 0t1f6u [\n"]
  shadow/po/ar.po 464u
  console-common/debian/po/ar.po 26u
  console-common/po/ar.po 13u
  pcmcia-cs/debian/po/ar.po 30u
  pppconfig/po/ar.po 135u

> Ossama, if its alright with you, I'll start on it ASAP. However if you
> want to work on stage2 yourself, then go ahead, and I'll start
> somewhere on stage3.

I strongly suggest you put all efforts on stage2. At the minimum,
first complete IMPORTANT before even thinking about starting stage3.