Re: OpenOffice.org translation

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 15:47:06 -0700 (PDT)
 Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:

That's news to me (the script was created following a detailed
description of what is needed - as usual). The above translations
then (like MIN, PRODUCT, AVERAGE, etc) when noted in 'msgstr' are
supposed to say that way ? Aren't they supposed to be translated
to whatever is noted in the 'msgid' portion into Arabic ? If not
how do you make the distinction ?

Those are function names and they should be left as it's. I can type a formula =AVERAGE(...) but not =?????(...)
This is exactly like the translation of linux commands. The distiction should be make by someone who is familiar with OpenOffice.Org Calc or MS Excel.

I am not sure what should I do today regarding the translation of OO.o!