Re: To: KDE Coordinator

On Sat, 2004-07-10 at 15:44, Waleed Fathalla wrote:

> I  followed the CVS HOW TO.

The CVS HOWTO explains how to apply for a CVS account. Let me quote:

  "In order to request CVS write access on Arabeyes' CVS repository, you
   must file a bug-report via bugs.arabeyes.org. It is also expected
   that you have read this document and know exactly why you are needing
   CVS access." -- from 2.2.1. Request Commit Accounts

> I registered in Arabeyes team as translator, and I registered in doc list,
> and I registered in KDE translation team as Contributor and I have many
> ready translated files, but I didn't get (username and password) for CVS
> account yet, can I know why?.

Waleed, the process of getting a CVS account is slightly different from
being able to register, etc. This is because when you have such an
account you would have full access to the CVS repository where all the
work is kept. As soon as I receive a request (via bugzilla), I will
create your account.

In the meantime, please do email your translated file(s) to Isam
Bayazidi (our current KDE coordinator).

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |