Re: Farsi characters problem

On Fri, Jul 09, 2004 at 02:30:40AM +0430, Arash Bijanzadeh wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have created the following file for Farsi characters. Could somebody please
> check the syntax and commit it.

The syntax looks ok.  As a minor nitpick, these files normally only
contain those characters needed by the language that will *not* be picked
up automatically by the font reduction scripts (which look at all of the
debconf templates included in the initrd).

Someone else will need to commit this for you, though, as my development
systems are currently off-line.

Cheers,
--
Steve Langasek