Re: Debian Installer synchronisation

On Mon, 2004-07-05 at 08:51, Christian Perrier wrote:
> I have re-synced the Arabeyes repository and the Debian repository by
> commiting all that was in CVS on last Friday.
>
> This bumped Arabic statistics to 60% currently.
>
> I need to check whether some of these files need update by msgmerging
> them with the POT files, in case those have changed in the meantime.

You're making Anmar's job too easy -- our whole existence is to make his
life a living hell ;)

Okay, seriously though -- cool. I don't think anything has been
committed to d-i in the last couple days. A quick look at the CVS commit
log archives [1] would give you an idea though.

Reference:
[1] http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/cvs/

Regards,
Mohammed Elzubeir