My chunk of Debian

Salam all,

Ossama, Anmar, in the next few days I will be working on:

debian-installer.packages.partman.partman.po
debian-installer.packages.partman.partman-target.po
debian-installer.packages.partman.partman-reiserfs.po
debian-installer.packages.partman.partman-partitioning.po
debian-installer.packages.partman.partman-lvm.po
debian-installer.packages.partman.partman-jfs.po

That is, unless, someone is already working on those as we speak. In that case
tell me what your working on and I won't touch it.

Just wanted to announce that, hope its fine with everyone.

Salam,
Abdulaziz,